The Lean Mass Weight Gainer with Food Derived Protein, Carbs & Fat What Athletes Use To Fuel Their Mass:
Dairy Protein, Beef, Veggies And Quality Carbohydrates
- Whey Protein: high bioavailability, rapid digestion time.+
- Beef ISO: lean source of beef protein isolate with a slower digestion time than whey, so that you can feed your body with amino acids over time.
- ModCarb: a complex carbohydrate blend Organic Oat Bran, Organic Amaranth, Organic Quinoa, Organic Buckwheat, Organic Millet, Organic Chia.
- It’s packed with macro and micronutrients as well as 18 different amino acids.+
- The unique grain matrix of ModCarb delivers nutrition-rich complex carbohydrates ensuring measured absorption and utilization by the body. As a result, ModCarb can help to modulate glucose absorption in order to extend performance and prevent a subsequent "sugar crash".
- Carb 10: a pea starch carbohydrate with a low glycemic index for sustained energy.+
- Brown Rice Bran powder: low glycemic index brown rice bran.+
- Lactose which is 12.6g of the total sugar per serving (similar to a glass of milk) a sugar that has a low glycemic index and can still replenish muscle glycogen). Avoid supplements containing fructose that can only be broken down into liver glycogen.
- MCT SMART: supplies palm derived MCT’s (medium chain triglycerides). MCT’s are saturated fatty acids that are the readily available form of fat used for energy in the body. As a result, supplementation is associated with a healthy body composition and positive effects on energy levels.+